On November 27th, at 4:16am EST, the Full Moon becomes exact in almost 5 degrees of Gemini; the entrance of the Moon into Gemini on Sunday evening (Nov. 26th) starts the energetic build-up towards this Full Moon.
Before we get started, I just wanted to share that if you weren’t able to join me live for my first guest appearance on the Soulivity Today Morning Show: “Hot Topics Friday” ==> feel free to watch the replay here
**The next show will be on Dec. 15th at 8am EST** Mark your calendar!
Now, back to the Full Moon:
The Moon in chatty, versatile Gemini, opposes the Sun in optimistic, adventurous, truth-seeking Sagittarius. If you are already a Member of my online community, you may also want to watch my Full Moon video for more details.
Let’s start by looking at the highlights of this Full Moon:
- The Moon makes an opposition to the Sun & Mars alignment in Sagittarius, which asks us to take action on something that we have been meaning to take care of since the New Moon in Gemini, around June 18th, 2023.
- Saturn in Pisces becomes the Focus Point of a T-Square, squaring the Moon in Gemini and the Sun-Mars alignment in Sagittarius, asking us to be present in the here and now and bring this practice to our daily routines.
- The Sun in Sagittarius quincunxes Jupiter (the ruler of Sagittarius) on Nov. 29th, and Mars will follow suit on Dec. 3rd, which invites us to make some inner adjustments. Still, ultimately, it’s about seeing the bigger picture and being adaptable.
- Neptune in Pisces (our primary connection to universal love and our intuitive knowing) is still exalted until Dec. 25th, making this planet’s energy a vital part of this Full Moon chart; it also squares Mercury in Sagittarius.
- Mercury, the planet of communication, also known as the messenger (also the ruler of Gemini), not only squares Neptune but also trines the North Node in Aries & sextiles the South Node-Venus alignment in Libra. Mercury’s aspects to the Moon Nodes & Venus ask us to widen our horizons and take an optimistic approach when interacting with others and going after our goals & passions.
I will go into all these aspects in more detail in a moment — but first…
Full Moons illuminate the higher/lighter vibration and the denser Shadow side of each sign. As our collective consciousness continues to awaken, what’s been in the shadows moves more to the forefront — where we can see it more clearly and deal with it on a conscious level.
This ultimately creates a more conscious society that can make more empowering choices for the future. However, it is essential to remember that this process takes time to create a visible collective shift.
Let’s take a look at the Gemini-Sagittarius polarity: Gemini asks us to…
ALREADY A MEMBER? Scroll down & keep reading (make sure you are logged into your Member’s account)!
GET IT ALL! Get the whole Forecast with all the Full Moon questions — as well as other awesome and exclusive content — become a site member (still, for the price of a cappuccino!)
Do you have your Ascendant, Career Point (or personal planets) in 2-7 degrees of Gemini, Sagittarius, Virgo, or Pisces? If so, you are more affected by this month’s Full Moon. This is also true for those of us who have our Ascendant or Sun-sign in Leo or Cancer (the Sun rules Leo, the Moon rules Cancer)
Sonja’s passion is for connecting with people and helping them transform their lives. This led her to train as a life coach, in addition to her lifelong study of Astrology. With her Readings, her coaching and her Soul-Based Astrology Courses she aims to empower and support people in fulfilling their life’s potential and aligning with Soul Purpose.